Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Software & Data
WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes Top 100 Best StartUp Employers for both 2020 and 2021, is rapidly growing and looking for a highly experienced and motivated Senior Machine Learning Engineer for a full-time, permanent position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Modelling complex problems, discovering insights and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining, and visualization techniques.
- Participating in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, and testing.
- Proposing innovative ways to look at problems by using data mining approaches on the set of information available.
- Designing experiments, testing hypotheses, and building models.
- Conducting advanced data analysis and designing a highly complex algorithm.
- Applying advanced statistical and predictive modelling techniques to build, maintain, and improve multiple real-time decision systems.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in computer engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Python and MySQL (or any relational database) with 2 years of experience as a Data Scientist.
- Experience with databases.
- Experience in machine learning frameworks and libraries.
- Machine learning concepts and techniques: Regularization, Boosting, Random Forests, Decision Trees, Bayesian models, Neural networks, and Support Vector Machines (SVM).
- Experience with the whole ETL data cycle (extract, validate, transform, clean, aggregate, audit, archive).
- Computer Science or Mathematics or Physics degree.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Willingness to work hard (50 hrs per week).
- Very good English.
- Experience with Apache Spark is a plus.
- Natural Language Processing (tokenization, tagging, sentiment analysis, entity recognition, summarization) is a plus.
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications.
- Potential for stock options after the first year.
- Salary raises and advancement opportunities are based on periodic evaluations.
- Visa sponsorship (after 18 months with the company, based on performance, in case you will be working from outside the US).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.