Senior Electrical Technician
Engineering & Technology
Responsible for the maintenance of Plant Electrical equipment and monitoring of power generation and consumption.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Cable glanding, connections, termination of transformers and electric motors.
- Monitoring of power consumption and reporting daily.
- Maintenance of switchboard panels.
- Illumination work
- Shift operations
- Electrical installation and maintenance work.
- Motor repairs and overhauling.
- Trouble shooting skills.
- Other jobs as assigned by the supervisor.
- Any other assigned responsibilities.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards.
Education and Work Experience
- Trade Test I in Electrical Trade with 16 years relevant work experience.
- Trade Test II in Electrical Trade with 24 years relevant work experience
- OND Electrical Engineering with 5 years relevant work experience
Skills and Competencies
- Basic knowledge of cement production process
- In-depth knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment with accuracy and speed
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.