Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct complex financial analysis to determine present and future performance.
- Proper and thorough documentation of all data and findings
- Responsible for financial forecasting to aid budget creation.
- Budget and budgetary control
- Review previous budgets, expenditures, and operational efficiency.
- Developing budget and target income figures
- Taking effective corrective action
- Monitor Company’s expenditures and profits regularly, ensuring cost-effectiveness and making recommendations to management
- Ensure adherence to all processes regarding budget and budgetary control.
- Advice the management on cost reduction measures, revenue generation, and ways to streamline operations or increase customer satisfaction.
Financial Accounting Duties:
- Preparation of monthly management reports.
- Coordinating financial postings into the company’s books
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Responsibility for the accuracy and integrity of accounting transactions and financial records
- Mapping of charts of accounts.
- Coordination of statutory audits
- Ensure remittance of all statutory payments
- Develop Accounting/Finance processes and ensure adherence.
- Associate degree in relevant field with a minimum of 7 years experience.
- Accounting/bookkeeping experience is an added advantage.
- Experience with QuickBooks and other accounting software
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated.
- Committed to working efficiently and accurately.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted