- As a salon assistant, you will play a key part in the smooth running of the salon
- representing and promoting the brand at all times.
- In return we offer a competitive salary plus benefits and the opportunity to be a part of a brand who believes in a great salon where people love to work and clients love to be!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Washing hair and assisting head stylist at all times
· Reception duties, including taking payments, booking appointments and inventory management
· Ensuring all parts of the salon is tidy at all times
· Making sure clients are comfortable at all times – i.e. to meet and greet clients with a welcoming friendly smile, offer refreshments and magazines
· To maintain the day-to-day operational standards of the salon
The ideal candidate will possess qualities such as:
· Great communication skills via telephone and in-person - fluent English is required
· Passion for hairdressing
· Knowledge of customer care (customer service experience is desired but not essential)
A minimum of a HND or equivalent
No previous experience is necessary as full training will be provided. You will be trained to a high standard for further prospects within the industry.