Manage and coordinate the dispense of products to customers, adhering to proper safety standards as stipulated by the company
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Manage and coordinate the dispense of products to customers, adhering to proper safety standards as stipulated by the group.
- Coordinate the fill-up and dispensing of Gas in line with the CNG dispensing procedure. Ensure CNG is re-ordered in time; in line with the company's procurement policy to avoid scarcity of Gas.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports of Gas dispensed.
- Call the attention of the line manager or nearest security personnel to report suspicious activity in and around the dispensing area.
- Ensure all Gas supply and dispensing is done in a safe manner.
- Ensure that all Security, Health & Safety, and Environmental standards are maintained, and to promote these standards to others.
- Produce risk assessments and method statements.
- Ensure technical compliance with rules, regulations, and acts, for the services being delivered by the Contractors and suppliers.
- Ensure all tools and equipment in/around the Gas station are clean & and stocked always.
- Attend all Safety and departmental toolbox meetings.
- Report any damage or issues relating to the job to your supervisor/line manager.
- Record all job-related activities.
- Any other duties assigned
- Candidates should possess at least an OND in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- 1 - 3 years working experience as a gas attendant or similar roles.
- Good communication and written skills
- Ability to multitask.
- Attention to details.
- customer service skills
- analytical and problem-solving skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.