Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Support the process of designing skills assessment including rating guides
- Conduct and grade exams accurately and consistently to ensure overall standards are maintained.
- Generate competency-based assessment questions for the purpose of creating and sustaining an exam bank
- Hold periodic feedback with the training institute on exam performance
- Prepare improvement plan for training institutions
- Undertake accreditation assessment of existing prospective training institution
- Prepare reports of activities including – exam grading, accreditation assessment, etc
- Develop technical articles and certification advisories to aid inquiries and public education for the scheme
- Make public presentations and hold public forums.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc. degree in Engineering
- The Candidate must have passed the certification in renewable energy on the first attempt in one or more of the following - Minigrid Design and Installation, Solar PV Design and installation, Energy Efficiency, Energy Management, and Energy Audit, etc.
- Project design, installation, or development of renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions
- Experience in the design and administration of competency-based assessment tests – oral and written
- Communication – written and oral
- Experience in teaching in the subject area of certification.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team supports our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.