- Impart the knowledge of french using a friendly approach
- Develop and sustain the interest of the students in the learning process
- Create an enabling environment for the students to communicate fluently in french.
- Devising strategies that will facilitate an easier understanding of the french language.
- Providing an accurate and prompt report to the management.
Qualification, Skill and Knowledge Required:
- Must have a sound knowledge of the four aspects of the French language- Writing, Understanding, Listening and Speaking
- Must have a minimum of B1(DELF)
- Having a professional certificate( TCF, TEF) is an added advantage.
- Must be passionate about teaching
- Ability to work without supervision
- Must be willing to receive e-training