Quality Assurance Software Engineer
Software & Data
We are a start-up developing innovative technology solutions that solve key challenges in the creators/passion industry. We are looking for a competent and committed Quality Assurance Software Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality and usability. Who will ensure that the software passes all checks before its release to the public., and oversee every phase of design, and development, The software tester will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the design and development team
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Review software requirements and prepare test scenarios.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design and development team.
- Execute design and development reviews and provide input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Implement different phases of the test cycle, including Unit Testing.
- Integration/System Testing, Performance Testing, Load Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, etc.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Meet project milestones (testing cycles, multiple waves).
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Work with technical leads to develop a deep understanding of the system architecture.
- Proven previous Quality Assurance work experience of at least 2 years
- Strong knowledge and experience in all the phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), both Agile and waterfall methodology.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience using JIRA for requirements management and defect tracking.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience using tools that facilitate QA of SaaS applications – browser-based and API
- Exceptional logic and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.
Work Type: Full Time (On-site)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.