Quality Assurance Engineer
Software & Data
We are seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join our rapidly growing team of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and blockchain engineers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Design and execute test plans.
- Create and automate test cases regression tests.
- Record and document results and compare them to expected results.
- Determine the best methods to measure results from tests in order to detect software failures so that issues may be discovered and corrected.
- Design reliable and deterministic tests to examine and execute code in various environments.
- Manage code and asset integrations across multiple branches.
- Resolve integration conflicts alone or in coordination with software engineers.
- 2+ years of experience as a software tester in a Layer 1 blockchain context.
- 2+ years of experience with a systems programming language (Rust, C/C++, Go).
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology, including cryptography, peer-to-peer networking, and consensus protocols.
- Experience with automated software testing tools and scripting for deterministic tests.
- Experience implementing testing in CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with the entire software development life cycle.
- Capable of automating and optimizing frequent tasks.
- A passion for decentralized, peer-to-peer systems and Web3 technologies.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.