BuyPower is simplifying consumer payments in Nigeria starting with utilities and enabling energy
access across Africa. They are building the next generation of energy services in Nigeria. They have
made a lot of progress but are yet to scratch the potentials within the consumer payment space.
They are a team of smart and energetic people that are changing the way consumer payments work
in Nigeria. They believe that they will win by getting the best talent on their team as mediocre teams
do not build great companies. Working with BuyPower is an opportunity to make an impact in a
young team and do work that really matters.
About the Role
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the
software development process, including design, development, testing, debugging and delivery.
You will focus on the creation and implementation of tests to identify issues with the software
before product launch.
What do you need to be considered Successful?
- Be responsible for continuous improvement and compliance of the Quality Management System by identifying problem areas, adding them to the tracking system, and discussing fixes with the developers.
- Maintain the Document Management system in a manner that allows for ready retrieval of records and is compliant with record retention requirements.
- Review contract organization batch records, investigations, change control, specifications, test method, protocols and reports for accuracy and compliance with quality agreements, prerequisite programs and SOPs.
- Maintain and communicate QA metrics to internal and company stakeholders via status/metrics reports while maintaining close alignment with business lines to develop, administer and maintain adequate results.
- Collaborate on the Executive Operating Plan, KPIs, QA Scorecard and Cross Calibration review with the leadership team.
How important are you to the bottom-line?
Your role here helps maintain the quality and reliability of systems, ensuring a seamless and secure customer experience, which directly impacts customer satisfaction and business success.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the Job?
This will be to identify and resolve software defects and security vulnerabilities in payment systems to maintain data integrity and customer trust.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Have a Degree in Computer Science, Operations Management or related field
- Have minimum of 5+ years of experience in QA related role
- Possess outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Be able to think strategically.
- Have a strong understanding of Quality Control Tools
- Command an excellent understanding of Quality Management System
What do you stand to gain?
- Highly competitive salary
- Work with the smartest and coolest people while building innovative products and solving problems
- Flexi-work and paid annual leave days
- Premium health insurance
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.