We are looking for a dedicated QA tester to be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve the usability of our products. The QA tester works with the development team to debug code, correct errors, and troubleshoot any issues with software code.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Executing tests on source code
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- 2 years' experience in QA testing
- A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies.
- Good teamwork and critical thinking skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.