Provision of mechanical intervention support to operations teams, execution of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks in accordance with the approved work cycle plans, Provide updated and technical information for all maintained plant and equipment. Maintain work history and input to the maintenance management system (SAP).
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
Supervisory and Interface Management
The Maintenance Supervisor will supervise the provision of this service Onshore and the Onshore Maintenance team Lead will supervise the service Onshore, service providers will be required to interface with the Mechanical team, Maintenance Planners, Operations Team, Logistics and Warehouse, Capability Management Team, OEM Vendor Representatives.
- Complying with safe work practices and procedures, and participating to ensure a safe working environment
- Carrying out emergency role (if required) as defined in the Emergency Response Plan
- Maintaining work history and input to the maintenance management system
- Execute scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks in accordance with the approved work cycle plans
- Provide updated and technical information for all maintained plant and equipment
- Provide dedicated support to the Operations Department during start-up and shutdown of the plant
- Raise corrective maintenance work orders and provide Maintenance Planners with accurate and realistic estimates of all tasks
- Ensure safe and efficient maintenance operations at all times
- B. Sc/B.Eng. level or equivalent qualifications in mechanical or multi-disciplinary engineering
- Professional membership and trade certifications are essential
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in Mechanical Engineering in the EP industry particularly with 6 years in Maintenance.
- Other experiences in design, specification, commissioning, and operation/start-up of rotating equipment would be considered an added advantage
- Must be capable of carrying out remedial and routine maintenance associated with petroleum processing plant and equipment.
- The ability to diagnose equipment malfunctions and failures, report the effects of failures, and assist in providing solutions to remedy the problems.
- Knowledge of oil separation and gas compression processes
- High level of E&P Business Competencies
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of creating and managing change
- Awareness of how to drive down costs and cycle times
- Knowledge of how to develop customer rapport
- Awareness of external focus externally
- Work in teams
- Competency assessments
- High level of E&P Technical Competencies
- Operate wells and facilities (A71)
- Maintain wells and facilities (A72)
- Determine maintenance direction
- Awareness of RCM
- Asset integrity/verification
- Integrated planning
- Read and interpret technical drawings,
- Safety Practices Common to the Petrochemical Industry
- HSE Competencies
- Onshore safety procedures
- PTW system
- Emergency Response
- Safety Case
- IT Competencies
- EP-specific business applications
- Information management
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.