Project Planner New REMS Total Views
TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specializing in subsea and surface technologies integrated projects, products, and services. Our mission and vision: to enhance performance and drive real change in the traditional and new energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions, tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges and investing in our ,+ employees worldwide.
If contributing to breakthrough projects in a truly global playground inspires you, this might be the opportunity for you.
Job Title: Project Planner (Two Years Fixed-Term Contract)
The role holder defines project objectives in terms of duration and resources, as well as piloting the project status to ensure forecast reliability.
Role and Responsibilities/Main Accountabilities
• Works on Home Office and Field activities for Subsea Projects
• Leads the Planning & Scheduling activities on a Project.
• Serve as a technical referee, train others
• Develops a Schedule compliant with the selected execution strategy
• Plans in order to mitigate risks and reduce costs
• Defines and optimizes the necessary resources (E-P-C-I)
• Defines the Planning & Scheduling system (methods, procedures, time schedules, physical progress, dashboards, etc.)
• Defines for the Management, the Proposal Manager and the Estimation Department a Contract duration realistic and feasible for execution
• Defines the Project Breakdown Structures
• Supports Client approval process of the Schedule Baseline, progress claimed or milestones achievement
• Increases Project team members’ awareness of the Project Milestones, main durations and critical paths Monitors and controls the project status
• Estimates the delay linked with changes and claims and prepare the Extension of Time analysis, in case of delay due to the Client
• Provides Project Feedback and Lessons Learned in order to improve the Planning & Scheduling methods and provide input to the statistics of the Planning
Reporting: Project Services Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
You are meant for this job if:
• You have an Engineering degree or equivalent diploma
• - years of experience in project execution
• Good knowledge of scheduling computer tools (i.e. Primavera, Microsoft Project)
• Good knowledge of EPCI work processes and sequences
• Ability to identify deviations from standards
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, accuracy and attention to detail
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.