Our client seeks to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Manages, designs, develops, creates, and maintains Small-Scale through to Large-Scale construction projects in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner.
- Conduct site investigations and Analyze Data (Maps, reports, tests, drawings, and others).
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials, and costs.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems.
- Oversee technical staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Monitor progress and compile reports on project status.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, Safety e.t.c and deliver technical documentation as required.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- COREN Certification
- Minimum of 7 years post-qualification experience.
- Proven working experience in Civil Engineering.
- Proven working experience in an Estate Development Company.
- Proficiency in Site Layout, Project Management, Utility Design, regulatory approvals etc
- Project Management and Supervision,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of structural designs and practical knowledge.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.