VestraPay is a technology company that is looking to provide payment solutions for ecommerce merchants in Nigeria and beyond, providing smart, simple, and developer friendly payment systems. VestraPay is a leading provider of payment technology services, delivering innovative solutions to our clients across Nigeria. VestraPay seeks to close the gaps between seller and buyer while empowering innovation that will impact the Nigerian economy, with the goal of significantly reducing the cost of maintaining the flow of physical cash within the economy.
About the Role
VestraPay is seeking an experienced and highly organized Project Manager to join their team who will be responsible for planning, executing, and overseeing projects from initiation through completion. You will ensure that projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget, while meeting or exceeding quality standards. If you are a proactive and results-oriented professional with exceptional project management skills, we invite you to apply for this role.
What do you need to be successful?
- Develop and execute project plan
- Manage resource allocation and project teams
- Ensure effective team/project-based communication and change management implementation
- Integrate and coordinate team work-plans
- Monitors team performance and communicates major issues, slippage, and suggested remedies
- Manage project lifecycle with merchant
- Coordinate and manage interaction among the different project teams
- Monitor and report on the critical path of the project.
- Establish infrastructure to capture and report on project targets/metrics
- Define/deploy a common set of processes, tools, and templates to control the program
How important are you to the bottom line?
As a Project Manager, you are a linchpin for the successful execution of projects, which are vital for achieving VestraPayâs strategic objectives, satisfying customers, and maintaining a competitive edge. Your role extends beyond managing tasks; it encompasses leadership, problem-solving, communication, and strategic thinking.
What should you have done in your career?
- Good understanding of project management
- Very sound business acumenâfinancial and commercial knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior leadership and people management skills, including the ability to manage teams effectively.
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to impact othersâ influencing and negotiating skills.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Strong business acumen, maturity, and tact, including the ability to relate to the highest levels of Management
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Updated on events around the startup space within the region
What do you benefit from this?
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work with people building innovative projects
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.