Fed Africa's mission is to support local and international groups in their development in Africa and Middle East.
We are looking for a Project Manager (M/F) for one of our clients in the shipbuilding industry, based in Nigeria.
Reporting to the Operations Manager
- Manage and coordinate vessel repair project activities ranging from attending to client enquiries, quotations preparation, securing of job orders, and project scope communication.
- Actively participate in review of customers requirement before accepting to tender for quotation, and before project execution,
- Prepare and submit quotation for review with management,
- Validate quotation
- With impute from repair manager and supervisors, establish project budgets estimate and set project expectation for repairs team,
- Ensure project scope and specifications are clear and understood, before communication to repair manager and repair team,
- Guide and give technical assistance to repair back office in preparing quotations for contracts,
- Ensure effective working relationship and communication is maintained with clients during and after completion of projects,
- Responsible for the implementation of quality, Safety, and security policies and procedures during project execution.
- Team Management (Repair Manager, and Repair back office)
- Cost Estimation
- Scheduling Skills
- Time management
- Problem Solving and Analytic Skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.