- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Project Management Professional certification is an advantage.
- MANDATORY background of working in a SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT environment, or of liaising with SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS.
- Familiar with SQL and minimal scripting.
- Strong Project Management experience.
- Advanced skills in the usage of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of working with JIRA is an added advantage.
- Post-graduate working experience of 1-3 years (not more than 3 years)
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong leadership qualities and extremely resourceful.
- Willingness to learn and accept constructive criticism.
Salary: NGN100,000 - NGN200,000( open for negotiation)
Deadline: Thursday, January 27th, 2022.