We are looking to hire a Programme Officer that can develop proposals, handle report writing, and other tasks for management
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Responsible for proposal development, report writing, and programme and tasks management
- To work closely with all operational staff in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and The Gambia, coordinating program information and data.
- Assist senior management in meeting proposals, projects, and tasks deadlines
- Support the organization to create & maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including donors, partners & other parties as required
- Take responsibility for fundraising, budgeting, research, and community outreach programs
- Co-ordinate program volunteers’ schedule and training
- Provide guidance and maintain frequent communication with program partners
- Develop best practices to improve overall program performance
- Conduct program reviews and prepare reports for management
- Establish good relationships with staff, members of the public, and the media
- Should have sufficient knowledge on programme assessment, monitoring, reporting, Policymaking, planning, and any other necessary human rights and rule of law issues.
- Should possess project management skills and know-how to write project proposals.
- Should be conversant with writing reports and doing presentations and have good management skills.
- Should be a good community mobilizer and be able to facilitate sessions.
- Good public speaking skills are a big plus, too.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.