We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree (minimum of second class honors Upper division) in Mechanical or Production engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Our Ideal candidate should not be more than 35 years old.
- Demonstrate outstanding problem-solving skills and resolve any issues that may derail production.
- Possess exceptional communication, management, and leadership skills to ensure that factory operations run smoothly.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.