To plan, organize, and control the production process thereby ensuring that Plastics are produced efficiently, timely, in compliance with the quality specifications, and within the company budget; The job holder will ensure efficient and timely production of plastic products.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Plan implement and control the production schedule
- Determine the required human and material resources needed for a given target.
- Manage both human and material resources to meet production targets.
- Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures.
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including procurement, laboratory, stores, maintenance, sales, and management.
- Prepare and maintain production reports.
- Liaise with the engineering team to organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Any other job/assignment as directed by management.
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurial/Business Administration (Production Engineer) with a minimum of ten (10) years of cognate experience.
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Knowledge of plastic production and raw materials
- Knowledge quality systems and standards
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance.
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques,
- Knowledge of human resources principles and practices.
- Knowledge of machines and tools.
- Knowledge of engineering principles and practices
- Sound computer skills.
- Assertive decision-making.
- Efficient and strong time management skills.
- Organization and precision.
- Problem-solving, numerical analytical skills
- Interpersonal communication and presentation.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Attention to detail.