- The candidate should have outstanding communication and negotiating skills.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a procurement officer or related position.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or related field preferred.