‘TFCC Limited is a Property Development and Facility Management Company committed to international best practices in achieving client satisfaction. As part of strengthening the facility management division, Key positions need to be filled by positive, dynamic and competent people’.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Daily routine checks of all plumbing pipes and fittings in common areas
- Repair any plumbing-related leakages.
- Carry out a monthly inventory of all plumbing materials in store
- Inspects repairs, installs, modifies and maintains plumbing fixtures in heating, water and drainage systems.
- Minimum of Secondary School Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a related field
- Proof of Trade Test Certificate
- Must be able to speak English and write well
- Must be able to prepare a report at the appropriate period
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.