Central Realties Limited
Engineering & Technology
This job holder will be responsible for troubleshooting, installations, repairs, and maintenance of residential plumbing mechanisms all while providing top-notch customer service
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Assemble, install, maintain, and pressure test all pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, drainage, and sprinkler, according to specifications and plumbing codes.
- Determine sources of plumbing malfunctions and complete repairs as indicated or according to work orders.
- Install and repair pipes, fittings, valves, fixtures, and plumbing system equipment, including sinks, commodes, water heaters, etc.
- Repair dishwashers and all kitchen, bathroom, and toilet equipment that incorporate water consumption.
- Receive and complete work orders.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
- Detect needed repairs on buildings, grounds, and equipment following established inspection procedures.
- Respond to emergency calls as needed.
- Carry out preventive maintenance of plumbing pipes and fittings.
- Able to identify and use the right tools appropriately. No record of missing or destroyed tools due to negligence.
- Follow all rules, regulations, and policies of the company and follow all directives from superiors
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum academic qualification of an SSCE
- Candidate not more than 30 years of age
- Proven experience as a plumber for 3years
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers, etc.)
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of an apprenticeship
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
Remuneration: NGN 80,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.