The role includes the management of a wholesale pharmacy and a medical laboratory Centre to develop and efficiently implement plans as part of a team, enabling sustained growth across the two PEPHLA businesses. The role is also expected to create awareness of market changes and impacts of legislation, standards, and regulations.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Efficient and effective communication with the CEO and his advisers is essential.
- Create and maintain PEPHLA business growth as per agreed targets.
- Deliver on agreed company and individual metrics.
- To develop, successfully implement, and maintain accurate and up-to-date account plans and customer details alongside security, pharmacy, and laboratory services teams.
- Ensure all activities and meetings are logged accurately and on time.
- Own and successfully negotiate to replace or procure contracts and services by coordinating with staff and working alongside the CEO and his Advisors.
- Participate in forecasting and planning activities by applying software tools.
- Provide feedback on market intelligence to the CEO as required.
- Communicate effectively with all parts of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with Pharmacy and Medical Lab standards.
- Attend internal and external meetings and events as required.
- Manage the daily activities of PEPHLA wholesale pharmacy and medical laboratory businesses
- A University Degree in Laboratory Science, Biochemistry, or a related field with a minimum 2nd class
- A postgraduate degree and/or professional qualification will be a distinct advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC Lab Manager working experience
- Knowledge of Wholesale Pharmacy will be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively with accrediting, licensing, and regulatory bodies.
- Ability to develop and/or review technical reports.
- Ability to interpret and correlate medical laboratory data.
- Ability to define, implement and monitor accepted performance standards in quantity control, quality assurance, and cost-effectiveness of the laboratory service.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, plus Microsoft Office skills.
- The ability to use Pharmacy and Lab software will be a distinct advantage.
- Be an active listener who communicates openly to build trust.
- Self-disciplined and have personal integrity towards business development
Note: If you are interested in this role, please forward your Resumes/CV and Cover Letter
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.