Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) Advisor / Assessor III
Kimeric Nigeria Ltd
Engineering & Technology
Provide guidance and advice, and upon request an assessment, relative to implementation of OIMS in regards to geophysical vendor field operations
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:9 years
- Participate in external stakeholder assessments for best practices and lessons learned.
- Participate in OIMS workshops and Network meetings as needed.
- Systematically assess the extent to which the new project is progressing with OIMS implementation.
- Support and / or participate in investigations and follow-up of incidents. Provide root cause analysis expertise to support these efforts and review reports.
- May be assigned other services by the JV SHE Team.
- Develop / deliver technical presentations.
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND in Engineering related discipline.
- Experience in the geophysical field in an SSH&E role, with OIMS implementation experience; ExxonMobil experience strongly preferred.
- Must be well-versed in OIMS practices and processes for geophysical field operations.
- Must have excellent communication skills, possess a high level of integrity, and willingness to build trust and accountability in interpersonal relationships.
- Demonstrated work experience in both onshore and offshore Exploration projects (including some prior oil & gas experience).
- Broad technical knowledge and HSE skills with working knowledge of HSE Management System administration.
- Preferred working knowledge of safety management practices, processes, and expectations.
- Thorough knowledge of safety standards, codes, and practices.
- Ability and desire to function in an integrated project team environment. Ability to develop successful working relationships with an emphasis on effective communication in an integrated team environment.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Must be proficient in current communication mediums and technologies (i.e., Microsoft Office, telecommunications, email, meetings).
- Must be in the good physical condition and shall comply with all project health and safety requirements (including any vendor vessel or country-specific certifications required to work offshore).
- Must comply with requirements per the agreement.
- Certifications must be current and not due to expire for the anticipated duration of the project
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.