Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
Job Application Code: OMAH002
- Ability to develop and implement standard administrative operations, HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Ability to maintain the day to day administration of the Office including communicating with the accountant for payables, receivables, payroll, and other personnel issues.
- Ability to bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues and nurture a positive working environment
- Ability to oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance environment including developing and setting sales target structures, setting commission structures and monitoring performance.
- Ability to monitor and drive performance of all teams and reports to the Business Manager
B.Sc. /M.Sc. Degree in human resources or related field with a minimum of 4 year’s post qualification/experience work experience in the field.