Mobile App Developer
Software & Data
We are a fast-growing e-commerce platform that seeks to create an excellent transaction environment for our users. As our newest talent, you will be responsible for developing new features and improvements for our mobile apps, built natively for iOS and Android as well as working closely with the Product team and UX designer.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Create well-crafted, resilient solutions which are used throughout the business and by the public.
- Take corrective action for any issues with our existing systems.
- Play an active role as a team in planning and implementing technology projects.
- Take responsibility for the quality and efficacy of your code, from inception to completion, and ensure that systems are monitored effectively to maximise business continuity.
- Work closely with team colleagues to improve programming skills.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Diploma in computer science or any related course.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of in mobile app development on iOS and Android using Flutter
- A good understanding of OOP and awareness of common software design patterns.
- Knowledge of mobile app ecosystems (iOS and Android, App Store / Play Store etc).
- Experience with Git or other Source Control systems.
- Experience with XCode and Android Studio
- Experience with Interface Builder for iOS.
- Experience with Kotlin and Compose
- Experience with XML layouts for Android.
- Experience in publishing mobile apps.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience using ReactiveX, RxJava, RxSwift etc.
- Previous experience with A/B testing.
- A track record of previously completed projects.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.