- The ideal candidate must exhibit extensive clinical knowledge and demonstrable experience in a similar managerial role.
- A trained BLS/CPR/ACLS certified applicant is most preferred with not less than 5 years post qualification exprience.
Medical Officer Responsibilities:
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to junior physicians.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Hiring, supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement inpatient care.
- Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.