Mechanical Technician I
Kimeric Nigeria Ltd
Engineering & Technology
Technicians are assigned to carry out maintenance work. This can either be a Contractor resource. Typically reports to a supervisor.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Actively participate in the use of all on the job safety tools.
- Review job packs.
- Identify any safety issues associated with job end ensure removal/mitigation prior to working.
- Execute work as planned.
- Record technical history as required by workgroup. (Global Reliability Tool (GRT), data sheet, etc.).
- Provide feedback on job pack improvements to Execution FLS.
- Request permits and notify Supervisor if permit cannot be issued within 30 minutes of requested time.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a Mechanical Technician.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications and other technical software.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.