Our client, a power and energy service firm is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of a Mechanical Technician with experience and knowledge with CNG Compressors, Air Coolers, Gas Generators and V-belt Pully System
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Assisting the mechanical engineer with mechanical design and maintenance tasks.
- Installing and performing diagnostic tests on mechanical systems such as CNG compressors, Air Coolers, Gas Generators as well as V-belt Pully Systems.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Optimizing mechanical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings.
- Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
- Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industry regulations.
- A Bachelor's or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of the CNG compressor, air cooler, Gas generator, v-belt pully system
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a mechanical technician in a related industry.
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering designs, installations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Proficiency in mechanical design and diagnostic testing software.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.