Performs high level professional mechanical engineering work, assisting in the preparation of designs, reports, plans, specifications, calculations, and estimates for mechanical equipment or systems and pipe services systems.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Efficient in carrying out and reviewing mechanical engineering calculations with relevant software used Primetech
- Coordinates and undertakes discrete packages of work with other team
members and disciplines (under the direction of the technical lead mainly for larger
- Provides specialized technical input for MEP mechanical systems.
- Performs PTN Technical Quality Procedure tasks.
- Provides succinct packages for work for review by others.
- Contributes to technical direction for studies and design efforts.
- Contributes to complex technical solutions for clients.
- Participates in the development of technical proposals.
- Contributes to the preparation of mechanical specifications, schedules, drawings, calculations, and any other contract deliverables when needed.
- Receive, file, distribute, issue, and track design
documentation by PTN policy
- Supervise and manage the design and construction of electrical systems
so that they comply with the necessary codes.
- All other duties assigned by the Line Manager
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of proven work experience
- Being experienced in developing mechanical services conceptual designs and generating detailed layouts
- Being experienced in generating schematic layouts for different mechanical engineering designs
- Being able to work well with other engineers in a supporting role
- Being knowledgeable and proficient in the use of local and international Building Codes for all mechanical engineering system
- Being able to use REVIT and CAD quickly and efficiently to an advanced level degree
- Being able to use REVIT for mechanical design calculations
- Being able to use REVIT for material measurement
- Being able to carry out services coordination with other team members, architects, and structural engineers.
- Supervise other engineers in writing minutes of meetings and other site visits or engineering reports
- Production-oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Being experienced in performing MEP building surveys
- Having experience in designing mechanical engineering systems and being able to fill the gap in the absence of senior engineers
- Being experienced in the preparation and supervision of Bill of Quantities (BOQ) taken by assistant engineers
- Must be able to synergize with other Design Departments to achieve set goals
- Accountability for assigned work with attention to detail is a must
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Being experienced in reviewing mechanical design and shop drawings
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.