We are looking to hire a creative Mechanical Engineer to work on all the Production stages of the Greyboard Manufacturing from the development of the Pulper to the final endpoint (Calendaring). The goal is to provide high-quality materials and solutions using sustainable technologies and recycled paper as a raw material to transform into useful Greyboard which has several applications to everyday paper products e.g. Hardback books, office files, notebooks, games, packaging and more.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Ensure that mechanical maintenance is carried out correctly and safely as per the requirement of the factory.
- Research options and recommend solutions to resolve operating and/or maintenance issues
- Execute capital projects and other significant facility changes while ensuring the safekeeping of all company agreements, financial instruments, etc.
- Conduct and execute research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning of factory projects.
- To carry out maintenance of the factory’s mechanical equipment.
- Train subordinates to ensure that mechanical maintenance is done timely and correctly.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
- To ensure proper housekeeping of job areas and the factory in general.
- Spare parts requirement planning.
- To follow instructions from superiors always.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering. Minimum of five (5) years of industrial experience.
- Professional Certifications would be an added advantage.
- Proven working experience in mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge of pneumatics, production and process management, hydraulic machines and basic knowledge of electrical motor maintenance.
- Knowledge of utility equipment such as boilers, compressors, generators etc. and ability to repair pumps.
- Strong knowledge in maintenance of mechanical equipment, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Good knowledge of maintenance planning and implementations.
- Analytical, strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAE) Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other)
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge clearly and understandably.
- Technical writing and drawing skills.
Remuneration: NGN 500,000 - 600,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.