Mechanical Engineering (Intern)
Design Goal Engineering
Engineering & Technology
We are seeking an aspiring engineer to fill this internship position. Our ideal applicant is a current SIWES student or a recent graduate of mechanical engineering. While you do not need to have prior job experience, you must have a high CGPA. You will learn under the supervision of our professional and senior design engineers.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Assists in the preparation of computations and mechanical/electrical drawings for contract plans.
- Reviews the designs to determine the adequacy of mechanical/electrical schemes
- Assists in the inspection of the installation of electrical work for conformance with plans and specifications.
- Assists in the preparation of progress reports and estimates for clients.
- May perform other incidental tasks, as needed
- Academic qualification of a Mechanical Engineering Student (400L+) or Fresh BEng/HND/NYSC graduate
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Gain hands-on experience in construction services.
- Learn how to create Mechanical engineering designs for building services using different software packages.
- Learn practical project management including clients, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Shadow and train with knowledgeable professionals
- Develop entrepreneurial skills.
- Opportunity to attend engineering networking events.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.