We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Conduct regular maintenance on machinery, systems, and automotive vehicles.
- Meet with clients to better understand their concerns and identify the issue.
- Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
- Examine machines and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
- Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
- Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
- Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
- Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to machine and vehicle users.
- Perform vehicle assessments and alert clients on issues that will prohibit their vehicles from passing inspection.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certification from a vocational school or trade school is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems.
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.