We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Analyzes the market environment and offers strategic alternatives to various levels of management.
- Coordinates market research utilizing thrid parties.
- Collaborates with internal customers to define market research needs and objectives.
- Provides competitive intelligence for utilization in strategic business decisions.
- Job role directly impacts a revenue center's viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or related disciplines and 3 years of experience in Business and Market Analysis or the completion of a graduate degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Intermediate level position.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.