The Consultant Submarine Cable Projects role will be accountable to achieve the following objectives:
-Â Project manage the implementation of new submarine cables from MTN point of view to ensure cable is delivered on time and within budget according to contractual specifications.
-Â Project manage cross functional teams to deliver infrastructure and facilities such as cable stations, fronthaul, backhaul and other related infrastructure.
- Project manage the procurement and deployment of terminal equipment that interfaces to the subsea cables.
- Project manage upgrades of existing cable systems.
- Prepare management reports on the various projects, their progress status, delivery timelines, risks and mitigations etc.
- Ensure effective participation in the required regulatory process to ensure required permissions are obtained for implementation of infrastructure projects and platforms.
- Track, support and report on permitting, rights of ways approvals etc.
- Support commercial and technical activities related to existing MTN GlobalConnect investments in submarine cables and other JV infrastructure, including managing and monitoring the recovery of international infrastructure investment costs.Â
-Â Support commercial and technical activities related to the investments in new subsea cable and JV initiatives, including building the investment and business cases and supporting the decision on prioritisation of investments.
- Manage cable and JV consortia partners and lobby within the cable consortia to ensure MTN interests are accounted for and that decisions taken are in line with MTN GlobalConnect strategy.
-Â Ensure that the project plans for new subsea and infrastructure investments are tracking according to the plans to ensure the realization of the business case and MTN return on investment.
- Ensure processes and governance relating sub-sea cable and JV activities are effective.
-Â Support planning, delivery, contracting and management of international capacity trading, including swaps of submarine cable, terrestrial and other capacity, and connectivity.
-Â Assist in financial aspect of recommendations towards implementing strategic changes to subsea cable assets plans.Â
-Â Provide inputs to quarterly analysis of Opco and Group-wide demand forecasts and trends with a view to managing any market and capacity availability risks.
-Â Provide ad hoc performance reports, performance scorecard targets and plans related to submarine cable and JV projects, capacity, and business.
-Â Participate in subsea cable commercial sub-committees where appropriate.
- Project management of existing and new subsea cable investments.
- Commercial management of the cable consortia to ensure MTN interests.
-Â Management of cable consortia and participation in commercial / technical sub-committees.
-Â Subsea investment recovery management.
- Sales and commercial management
-Â Subsea technical management
Â - Technical operations
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.