In KPMG’s Audit practice, we place Information Technology (IT) Audit at the heart of our Audit process and recognize the vital role that Information Technology plays for both our clients and the effectiveness of Audit as a function. Our team represents a dynamic and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. IT Audit specialists assist engagement teams in determining the effect of information technology (IT) related risks on the audit, understanding these risks in relation to the IT control environments over the relevant financial reporting-related applications and platforms, and determining an audit approach to respond to the risk of material misstatement as a result of the IT risks relevant to the financial statement audit. Our professionals do this by leveraging our strong industry, IT control and technology focus and experience; deploying leading methodologies and tools; applying our objectivity; using a balanced approach to growth and risk; utilizing our comprehensive global breadth and local knowledge; and calling upon our deep understanding of relevant business, financial, and regulatory inter-dependencies. The role is client-focused and would support the financial audit team across various industries, where required.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Work with Audit leadership in delivering technology risk services
- Develop internal networks and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues across KPMG, particularly within the wider Audit and Advisory areas
- Manage the work and delivery of IT Audit team members; Coaching, mentoring and developing them, both on and off engagements and contributing to practice management.
- Complete task and deliverables to a high-quality standard as part of the audit – working to an agreed plan, budget and quality
- Assist with scoping, financial management, delivery risk management and the initial review of deliverables
- Opportunity to audit varied technologies and to work on client engagements across industries
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships across a range of clients and prospects.
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills exceptional interpersonal skills; able to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Promote a collaborative culture encouraging constructive working relationships with the audit team and others
You’ll help our teams succeed if you have:
- Minimum of second class (upper division) Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution in an appropriate field
- Minimum of 5 credits in O ’level examination, including Math and English at 2 sittings
- Proven experience (over 6 years) of successfully delivering IT audit engagements (or over 7 years’ experience in any of the following areas: internal IT audit, risk assessment)
- Experience working as an IT Audit Manager
- Experience in Project management including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing staff, clients, and/or partners toward the successful completion of a project
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience of auditing application controls for a range of business processes within industry sectors
- Experience in business analysis and understanding of core business processes within industry sectors
- Strong teamwork ability and able to work independently
- Drive and resilience and ability to thrive in a team environment
- CISA certification
- Prior Big 4 experience is a plus
- Qualified accountants (ACA/ACCA) – preferable
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.