RUTH'RFORD SERVICES LIMITED
Engineering & Technology
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Carrying out maintenance on mechanical systems and equipment
- Performing periodic inspections on the plant, machinery, and automated systems
- Scheduling planned and preventive maintenance work
- Ensuring that machinery and equipment are kept in good working order
- Ensuring that machinery and equipment meet safety regulations
- Intervening immediately in the event of breakdowns, failures, or malfunctions
- Repairing and/or replacing broken or defective components using qualified technicians
- Checking repaired components and machinery to ensure normal functionality has been restored
- Documenting maintenance activities.
- Minimum academic qualification of B-Eng./HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 Years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Knowledge of how mechanical systems and equipment work
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and electrical schemes
- Manual skills necessary to carry out maintenance operations
- Ability to use maintenance software and electronic management systems
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to intervene promptly and efficiently, where required
- Reliability and flexibility
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.