Supply Chain & Procurement
A manufacturing firm is recruiting for the position of logistics manager. As a logistics manager, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties including selecting carriers, researching shipping methods, assessing budgets, and organizing storage.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Selecting carriers and negotiating contracts and rates.
- Planning and monitoring inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervising logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organizing warehouse, labelling goods, plotting routes, and processing shipments.
- Responding to any issues or complaints.
- Working with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluating budgets and expenditures.
- Updating and evaluating metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensuring all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in business administration, logistics, supply chain, or relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Location: Oyingbo (Lagos, Mainland).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.