Lifting Equipment Operator I
Kimeric Nigeria Ltd
Engineering & Technology
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Operates cranes and performs rigging activities to assist maintenance, production, construction, and safety crews as required.
- Loads and unloads material and equipment in accordance with the Company’s specific lifting procedures, including the movement of material to the proper locations.
- Carries out all lifting operations in accordance with safety rules and company regulations.
- Performs general inspection of cranes prior to operating, including checking the condition of wire ropes, brake system, bolts, pins, and similar items, and reports any potential defect or malfunction to Logistic Supervisor.
- Responsible for the safety of personnel and equipment during operations. Works with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving them.
- Academic qualification of a Twelfth grade (12) secondary education or equivalent certificate plus prior special training in crane operations.
- Experience in operating cranes.
- Must be in possession of current crane operator certificate.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.