- Love people, genuinely. Love to deliver on great experiences that become part of the customer’s fond memories.
- Bold. Oversee, manage, and direct the affairs of our Beach and Hotel. These two leisure offerings have a combined weekly footfall of over ten thousand people and are the heart of the most visited leisure destination in Lagos. These leisure businesses are largely family-oriented and providing each demography activities, events, and experiences to explore and enjoy in a safe and serene environment.
- Creative. Deliver on world-class experience, activities, and events to the patrons of these leisure offerings. Providing creativity on the methods of delivery on these experiences, activities, and events that becomes part of the identity and leverage over the competition. Understanding patron (largely family) leisure tastes and responding to these tastes to amplify the experience of the leisure offerings and keep these businesses a first-rate choice of leisure seekers.
- Management. The day to day grind of running businesses in a difficult clime. People management, vendor (onsite businesses) management, contractor management, development participation, operations supervision, oversee financial management and all the attention to detail that is required to ensure qualitative administration of the businesses to keep delivering value to the customer and society.
- Service-Oriented. Standardization of excellent service delivery. Proper understanding and experience of world-class service, in-depth knowledge of the challenges of service delivery in Nigeria and finding innovative ways for the team to deliver world-class service, largely under pressure. Innate belief in the customer’s royalty and conforming all systems and environment to produce that experience and service that leaves the customer attached to the organization.
- Innovative. Seek out other hospitality initiatives in other location to build the brand and offering. Advice the business development team and finance team on hospitality initiatives and support all departments to create a tourist destination at our resort.
- Leadership and collaboration. Lead core team by providing exemplary leadership and level-headedness and providing direction to multiple non-team members in creating the synergy required for evaluating, executing, and managing business objectives. Fostering collaboration among other group department managers to maintain the diversity needed to achieve the Group’s business and operational goals. Taking an active interest in the development of team members and general competence of employees of the Group.
- Be versatile. Ability to handle multiple challenges across roles, department, and ideas.
▪ First degree. Advanced degrees accepted. Hospitality or leisure related degree will be an advantage
▪ Out of country experience either through education or employment is a significant requirement
▪ Experience in hospitality or leisure related organizations is a requirement.
▪ Minimum five years post-graduation experience in leisure, hospitality or service delivery organization would be an advantage.
▪ Attention to detail
Reporting Line: Chief Strategy Officer (Direct line) and Executive Committee Members (EXCO) (Vertical Line)