Pre-commissioning & Commissioning Preparation Phase:
- Involved in the supervision of the preparation of status index & database and verify the proper allocation of equipment in their respective subsystems.
- Check the piping test packs breakdown and comments on the pipework procedure with a special dedication to the cleaning & flushing procedure.
- Prepare & implement comments on the Operational Test procedures.
- Verify and monitor the preparation of pre-commissioning / commissioning dossiers.
Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Execution Phase (on the Yard):
- Assist the CSL in his activities and hence the works that have been delegated to him.
- Provide reports as per project requirements.
- Participate in all discipline-related meetings and technical discussions.
- Check and be responsible for the conformity of the pipework versus PIDs.
- Attend/monitor the pipework flushing & cleaning and reinstatement activities.
- Ensure that each subsystem dossier has reached the “ready for Commissioning” and “ready for startup” status with the associated punch list.
- To assist Engineering and coordinate the different documents issued by PTR, HAZOP and to gather responses issued by each discipline.
- To attend / monitor operational tests.
Liaise with the Commissioning Site Leader and the different Systems Engineers.
- To participate in the punch list clearance activities.
Commissioning Execution Phase (Offshore):
- Participate in Job safety analysis and report and report any unsafe acts or conditions observed.
- To attend/monitor operational tests and load tests for rotating equipment.
- To attend / monitor pre-start-up activities final leak test & inerting and ESD demo & integration/merging with existing facilities.
- Lead piping / mechanical / process engineer with more than 10 years of experience.
- Onshore/offshore experience
- Knowledgeable of OPERCOM/ICAPS.
- SAS / HUET
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)