- Prepare legal documents like deed of assignment, contract of sales, etc for client.
- Design and oversee the company's policy and position on legal matters.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services e.g acquisition of land, house.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Conduct legal research and gather evidence.
- Bachelors degree in law (Essential)
- Admitted Attorney of at least two years standing.
- Experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal documents.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
NOTE: DRIVING SKILL WITH VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE