Kimeric Nigeria Ltd
Engineering & Technology
We are looking to hire a qualified laboratory technician who will undertake a variety of laboratory procedures of technical nature, prepare samples and ensure accurate data generation and records, Perform calibration and maintenance of test equipment.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Support the lab supervisors/chemists by performing routine and non-routine laboratory analyses for the purpose of quality control.
- Perform calibration and maintenance of test equipment.
- Prepare samples and ensure accurate data generation and records, in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Utilize analytical instruments to address quality assurance/control issues.
- Prepare chemical stock solutions and
reagents, as well as set preparation standards.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in Chemical/Process/Technical Engineering.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and database systems
- In-depth knowledge of QHSE Systems, preventative measures, and laboratory best practices
- Experience in operating electrical and nonelectrical laboratory equipment and potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, infectious bacteria, biohazards, etc.)
- Proven work experience as a Laboratory technician
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.