The Information Technology (IT) Support Officer takes care of the aspects of communication equipment and computer systems which includes installation, service, upgrades, and maintenance. The (IT) Support Officer's role is to ensure proper computer operations so that end-users can accomplish organizational tasks.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Offers first-level IT support and solves urgent and non-urgent tech problems
- Documents all relevant end-user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of the problem
- Performs hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring system applications
- Prioritizes and schedules the reported IT problems for solving it structurally and backtests the solution
- Implements IT infrastructures (server, ERP system, applications, networks, workstations, etc.)
- Registers reported IT issues (ticket management) accurately to find structural solutions to avoid the same kind of IT problems
- Renders basic in-house IT support
- Manages & maintains backups of data (at all level SO, DCs, stores, cloud, onsite & offsite)
- BSc. degree in Information Technology, Information management, or a related field
- Proven experience in IT customer service/and or help desk environment
- Advanced ICT knowledge, critical thinking, and strong technological analysis
- Strong knowledge of Windows Office, ICT platforms, computer devices, and peripheral operations
- Strong knowledge of networks and the installation
- Knowledge of working with remote access tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.