Core Job Functions / Responsibility: Provide technical assistance to computer users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or electronically. May aid concerning the use of computer hardware
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Provide technical assistance to computer users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or electronically. May aid concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, Internet, Network-LAN, and operating systems diagnosing problems and performing troubleshooting activities.
- Plan, create, publish, and share new content (including original text, images, video, and code) daily that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness, and encourages community members to engage with the brand.
- Expertise in Windows administration.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Extensive hands-on experience in set-up and administration of various desktop and cloud-based productivity tools (e.g. Google Docs, MSOffice / MacOffice, Sage and Office Internet and LAN, etc.)
- Ability to solve problems quickly and automate processes to speed resolution.
- Experience with utilizing and administering Helpdesk or Defect Tracking systems.
- Experience with supporting video, presentation, and audio-conferencing equipment and software.
- Hands-on experience with social media and Web Site Management
- Resolve and debug user problems for serious adverse event tracking, reporting systems, and document management systems.
- Train and support for the end-user community.
- Gather additional requirements and provide end-user support by working closely with end users.
- Identify and develop required written and online support documentation.
- Test system development life cycle of applications.
- Participate in client meetings as needed for systems discussion.
- Maintain and update training and support tracking records.
- Research, record, and resolve client phone calls into the call center from correspondent Home Office contacts and client consumer end users.
- Coordinate new user access and establish systems with various support groups.
- Provide feedback to the manager and other members on process change suggestions.
- Train new clients on company Product Services administration and support procedures.
- Administer new user IDs and maintain existing access.
- Configure printers, applications, and email profiles.
- Support end-user application installation and maintain workstation builds.
- Expertise in Web Site and Email configuration and administration.
- Security-minded: work with security and compliance personnel to execute periodic security tasks; participate in internal and external audits; provide continuous improvements to the compliance and security IT processes.
- IT degree from a recognized University.
- A Post Graduate Degree in Technology or an MBA is of advantage.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in System Administration and End-User Support at NYSC is essential.
- Certifications and Training Requirements: ITIL, MOF, MCITP, MCTS, MCPD, MCA, MCSE, SAGE certification, or relevant Qualifications are of Advantage.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, Outstanding Process and Systems Documentation,
- Attention to Detail, Highly Organised, Conflict Resolution, Presentation Skills, Excellent
- Highly Organised
- Team Oriented
- High Tolerance for Stress
- Problem Management (analysis and resolution)
- Customer Service Orientation
- Relationship Builder
- High level of Integrity,
- Time and Priority Management Skills
- People Management and Negotiation skills.
- Superior Analytical.
- Dedicated, good team consciousness.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative teamwork
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Leadership and People Management Behaviour skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.