One of the leading stockbroking/investment banking firms located in Lagos is looking to hire an IT Support Officer. The role requires a well-skilled individual, responsible for the smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, internet and ensure users get maximum benefits from them. The candidate must have at least one year work experience in IT Support and must possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating system and application.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and network.
- Talk to employees or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the phone, to help resolve technical issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Setting up new user’s account, profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals such as software vendors.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and request.
- Training staff (IT Awareness).
- Repairing and replacing faulty equipment as necessary.
- Maintaining procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Performing preventive maintenance duties on items of IT hardware, including the cleaning of equipment.
- Procurement of computers, printers and other peripheral devices as required.
- Minimum academic qualification of a First Degree or Higher National Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline
- 1 year of working experience
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication
- High level of attention to details and well-organized
- Quick learning ability and apt problem-solving skills
- A strong customer focus
- Must be result-driven at all times
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.