We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems (Network), including servers, PCs, operating systems, telephones, software applications, and peripherals.
- Liaising with Heads of Depts., Systems Users and other stakeholders to ensure maximum effectiveness of I.T. operations
- Maintenance of our Websites, Domain, Webmail, etc.
- Negotiate with and administer IT Service Providers, vendors, and service agreements.
- Database Administration and effective Security Measures to minimize risks to Data Security.
- Reconciling discrepancies in Daily Posting.
- Daily Systems and Cloud Service Data Back-up.
- To ensure the company has a suitable disaster recovery policy and adequate contingency plans.
- Manage NGX XBOSS Reporting Application.
- Technical Support on our OMS Machine.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience as an IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of Internet security and data privacy principles
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering, or a relevant field
- Certification as an IT Technician will be an advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.