IT Officer, Information Technology Security (Dangote Cement)
Engineering & Technology
The Information Technology Department at Dangote Cement Plc is looking for motivated professionals with IT Security experience. The resource(s) would join our team of professionals to support the daily IT operations of the business, implementation, and projects.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:7 years
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices.
- Experience with Network and database management.
- Familiarity with Project management principles.
- Experience with Information system troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated skill in developing automated business systems.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge of advanced systems analysis methods, practices, and principles.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and experience with both hardware and software.
- Experience leading and facilitating training.
- Network and firewall management. Skills in designing, reporting and documenting implementation and solutions.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or HND Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- 5 – 9 years of relevant experience.
- Strong leadership skills with customer interfacing experience.
Skills and Competence
- Strong written, verbal communication, analytical skills, and problem-solving.
- Ability to write and interpret reports, business correspondence, and/or procedure manuals.
- Strong knowledge of databases, networks, and servers.
- Ability in the implementation of major systems applications.
- Strong understanding of user exits would be an added advantage.
- Ability to interact with and present ideas and updates to senior or executive level management.
- Basic ABAP debugging know-how would be an added advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.