We are looking for a qualified IT officer that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure. A successful IT officer must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have a great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Keep computer systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field.
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage
- 2 years minimum working experience
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 Monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.